Maths Edge Class 4
Explore, Experience, Joy for a Strong Foundation
Price: 385.00 INR
Price: 385.00 INR
A series comprising eight textbooks, Maths Edge—Explore Experience Enjoy intends to build a firm foundation of arithmetic and numeracy in early ages and then proceeds to applications and more advanced concepts.
Rights: World Rights
Following the C–P–A (Concrete–Pictorial–Abstract) approach, many hands-on activities have been included that take mathematical concepts from the concrete to the semi-concrete and finally to the abstract.
- A Unit Introduction page before every unit gives some interesting information related to the corresponding unit.
- Let’s Recap! refreshes concepts learnt in earlier classes to help transition to newer concepts.
- Try This! checks whether the students have understood the new concepts being taught.
- Note develops conceptual understanding among students by providing helpful tips and pointers.
- Mental Maths helps compute mentally and perform faster calculations.
- Challenge! hones higher-order thinking skills among students.
- Did You Know? presents interesting snippets of information related to the concepts being explored.
- Maths Lab Activity develops understanding of mathematical concepts learnt through hands-on activities.
- Revision Exercise revisits concepts by presenting mixed questions on all topics covered in a chapter.
- Unit Practice Paper assesses students’ understanding of various concepts learnt in the chapters covered in a unit.
- Augmented Reality feature provides access to relevant learning materials and quizzes.
Following the C–P–A (Concrete–Pictorial–Abstract) approach, many hands-on activities have been included that take mathematical concepts from the concrete to the semi-concrete and finally to the abstract.Read More
Paul Metcalf, June Haighton, Andrew Manning, Ginettte Carole McManus & Margaret Thornton