Primary Resource Books for Teachers
This popular series addresses the needs of primary teachers, teacher trainers, and trainee teachers.
- Ties together theory and practice, filling a gap between theoretical books and resource books.
- Looks at background issues as well as classroom techniques, emphasizing practical advice
- Provides clear examples, tasks, and recommends further reading
- Includes material relevant to a wide age range (from 5 to 14) and illustrates the difference between teaching different age groups
- Suggests ways of carrying out small-scale action research in primary language classrooms
- suitable for experienced practising primary teachers and also recommended for training courses and Diploma-Master's courses