Oxford STAR is based on the Oxford STAR Competency Framework.
· Holistic in nature and can be applied to all levels of education and across varied subjects
· Encompasses the domains of learning and development
· Mapped to the revised adaptation of cognitive taxonomy redefined by Anderson and Krathwohl in 2000-2001
· Aligned to NCF, 21st century skills and behavioural competencies
· Defines a set of core interconnected competencies in a structured form. Each competency is further described by a set of skills and sub-skills that indicate the natural thinking progression of individuals.
· Includes over 50 competencies and skills
· Extensively researched and validated
· This framework is constructed by a galaxy of stars – doctorates, educationists, experienced practitioners, and reviewed and validated by expert committee set up by the SNDT Women’s University.