Student Application – Achiever Installer
1. Please download the installer by clicking Download Application.
2. Unzip the Oxford_Achiever_installer.zip file in your downloads folder.
3. Double click on Oxford_Achiever_installer.exe to run the installation.
4. If the ‘Open file-Security Warning’ window shows, please click ‘Run’ to allow the installation to continue.
5. When the ‘Oxford Achiever’ setup window appears, click ‘Next’ to start the installation, and then select the Installation folder on your system.
6. When the ‘Oxford Achiever’ setup window appears, click ‘Install’ to start the installation. The installation will run automatically.
7. When the following ‘Oxford Achiever’ setup window appears, click ‘Finish’ to complete the installation.
8. The Achiever short-cut icon ‘Achiever’ will appear on your computer Desktop. Double-click the icon to login to the system.
9. The login page will be shown. User to login with the pre-set username and password as received from Oxford University Press.
*Note: you will be given Username and Password by your respective teacher/school.
- Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 or Windows 8* or Windows 10*
* Not supported on Windows Mobile/RT version
- Android 5.0 or later
* MS Office 2k7 or above
* Installed & Working Anti-Virus
Android tablet (2015 or later models) - 10 inches and above tablets only Laptops with Intel I3 processor and above or similar Desktops with Intel I3 processor and above or similar
* 1,024 x 768 display resolution with true color
4 MB RAM
2 GB free hard disk space
Internet connection (2 Mbps or above) required for login, software update, e-Book download, and access to online content
Windows-compatible sound card + speakers or earphones