Terms and Conditions for Oxford Achiever - Free Trial
1. This Oxford Achiever Free Trial (The offer) is open to all people residing in India except business partners, employees and family members of business partners and employees of OUP.
2. The offer is valid for first 500 registrations only. Registration for the offer does not automatically qualify you for the offer and will be provided to first 500 applicants on first come basis.
3. Login credentials will be provided within 5 working days.
4. Validity of the login will remain active for 7 days from the date of issue of login credentials as per the welcome letter.
4. One individual is only eligible for one login id.
5. Any case of any technical issue causing problem in logging in and accessing the modules etc., which is beyond OUP’s control, OUPI will not take any liability for the same.
6. These Terms and Conditions shall constitute an agreement between OUP and each Participant and by agreeing to participate in the Free Trial offer, you accept the same as binding upon you.
7. OUP will be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the Free Trial, at any time before or during the Trial offer with or without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or any other reasons beyond OUP reasonable control. If OUP suspends or cancels the Free Trial offer in the interim, all aspects of the Free Trial offer shall be null and void. OUP will not be liable to compensate any participant for any postponement or cancellation or for any reason directly or indirectly arising out of this Free offer.
8. Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this agreement, including disputes as to its formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Subject to the point above, OUP and the Participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at New Delhi alone
9. By participating in the Contest and sending us the information, you are agreeing to receive email or phone marketing from Oxford University Press in relation to our other products and services.
10. This course does not include any certificate.